What Personally Identifying Information Does Aquascapephilippines.ph Collect?The level of information Aquascapephilippines.ph collect depends on the level of your use. If you sign up to be a registered user of Aquascapephilippines.ph, you are required to enter basic information such as your username, first name, last name and email address followed by your password, which should be entered twice. If you sign up for an Aquascapephilippines.ph account, we collect your email address, full name, address and credit card information through PayPal. We use SSL encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and. For your protection, Aquascapephilippines.ph partners with a secure payment gateway to provide a safe and secure payment procedure to assure that your complete billing information will not be stored on its servers. Aquascapephilippines.ph uses collected information for the following general purposes: services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, and contact. Aquascapephilippines.ph does not share your email address or other personally identifying information with any third parties, except our service providers (such as credit-card payment processors), performing services on our behalf. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
When We Will Disclose our DataAs a general rule, we do not disclose personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone. However, to the extent permitted by law, Aquascapephilippines.ph may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas, warrants, summons, other valid legal processes, or when your actions violate the Terms of Service. In addition, Aquascapephilippines.ph may disclose certain information to our service providers (such as credit-card payment processors), performing services on our behalf. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes. It may be necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities, including without limitation, fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Copyright AbuseWe respond immediately to notices of claimed copyright infringement and terminate users or account holders who are “repeat infringers.” Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we respond to notices of copyright infringement if they conform to the requirements of 17 USC 512(c) by including the following information:
- The signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the infringed copyright;
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the us to contact you (e.g., the address, telephone number, or email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner; and
- A statement signed under penalty of perjury, that information in the complaint is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.