The Assassin Snail is one of the more popular freshwater snails for aquarists with snail problems. Often runaway snails would find its way into tanks and breed and populate or their eggs would be left unhatched on plant leaves.
This creates an eyesore on the tank’s façade where you’ll see slow-moving snails dotting the tank everywhere. One really easy solution is to put in an assassin snail to clean them all up.
- Obliterate pest snails
- Attractive striped coloration
- Safe with plants
- Does not bother most tankmates other than snails
- Diet: Carnivorous. Voraciously eats other snails and will often eat dead fish. If there are not enough small snails in the aquarium, their diet can be supplemented with fish flakes, blood worms, and other meaty foods.
- Social behavior: Attacks other snails, but otherwise peaceful.
- Origin: Indonesia
- Average adult size: 1.5 – 2 inches (3.8 – 5 cm)
- Average purchase size: .5 – 1 inch (1.3 – 2.5 cm)
Why Choose to Buy your Aqua Plants from us?
All our plants are submerged so you will not have to go through the melting process when you put them in your watered-up aquarium. We also ensure to treat them so that there are no pests or hitchhikers that will enter your tank and harm your livestock or infest your other aquatic plants. We ensure the best possible service for your purchase!
25 in stock